FC Barcelona Training Session book, contains tactical and technical exercises that have been formulated from the tactical situations which are presented in the book ‘FC Barcelona: A Tactical Analysis – Attacking and Defending’.
FC Barcelona Training Session – 160 practices from 34 tactical situations
FC Barcelona Training Session
FC Barcelona Training Session book, contains tactical and technical exercises that have been formulated from the tactical situations which are presented in the book ‘FC Barcelona: A Tactical Analysis – Attacking and Defending’. This book has 2 main aims:
- To deeply analyse how and why Pep Guardiola’s Barcelona, possibly the best team of all time, used their specific tactics in different situations.
- Provide a training session for each tactical situation with progressive exercises. We produce a guide for how coaches can train the tactics used by F.C. Barcelona.
FC Barcelona Training Sessions – 160 Practices from 34 Tactical Situations
Learn how to coach your team to play like ‘Barca Way’
who is the writer of FC Barcelona Training Session
Athanasios Terzis is a UEFA ‘A’ licence coach and has provided a full and extensive analysis of Pep Guardiola’s Barcelona team, often described as the best ever.
This analysis has been used to produce 34 sessions (160 practices) including: quick passing functional practices, patterns of play, possession games, transition games, opposed/unopposed zone play, game situations and small sided games
FC Barcelona Training Session – Practice Topic Samples:
- First Touch and Awareness Passing Sequence
- Passing Through the Midfield Line 3 Zone Possession Game
- Changing the Direction of Play in a 2(+5) v 4 Possession Game
- Creating Space for the Wingers in a Dynamic 2 Zone SSG
- Using the Correct Body Shape in a 4v4 (+5) Possession Game
- Creating Passing Options in a Dynamic End Line Game
- Receive, Turn and Pass in Limited Space
- Building Up From the Back Pattern of Play
- 5v4 (+1) Position Specific 3 Zone Combination Game
- Chain Reaction Pressing High Up the Pitch in Side Zones
- Dynamic Pressing & Counter Attack Game